Sunday 27 August 2017

Does Absence Make the Heart Fonder?

Funny, exactly a month today since I posted last. I'd like to say I was busy as anything, maybe off on vacation, but alas, not happening.

In the ongoing saga of the new meds, I was doing a very gradual increase and it wasn't working. Instead of increasing each week until I was on four pills. twice a day, I increased just the evening dose and stayed there for awhile.

I feel like I lost time, feeling so tired all the time, fuzzy headed and my balance was worse, giving me a few near falls.

I decided to cut back to one pill, twice a day. I also went back on the B vitamins and vitamin D. All that has given me a bit of more energy, cleared my thinking a bit.

The nerve pain that has plagued me at night is still in control.

So, all in all it's a win win for me. I need one of those as I struggle with the ongoing progression of my disease.

It is what it is, we take it one day at a time, just the way it's given to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment