Saturday 13 June 2015

Out Damn Spot...Eye Floaters



Have you ever had one of those floaters in your eye? I think some doctor once told me they were debris or something. Well, if that’s the case I’d like to know who’s been dumping garbage in my right eyeball.

I was reading in bed the other night and thought I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. Of course some kind of bug came to mind, like (shiver) a spider, and I had to sit up and check it out. No spider.

But that feeling of seeing bugs, or movement persisted. I finally realized it was a floater in my right eye. It sits at the lower right edge, but will suddenly dart into my centre field of vision. Believe me, it’s very annoying.

It’s been days now and that eye feels a little ‘off’, not sure how to describe it. I’ve been writing and feel some eye strain, the right feeling a bit blurry.

Now I’m curious.

Here’s an article from Web MD about eye floaters.



Oh great, another age related thing to deal with. I keep telling you, getting old sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment