Thursday 28 May 2015

Recovery



I must be on the road to recovery; at least I hope so after a week of coughing, sneezing and generally feeling like crap.

How do I know I’m getting better, (in spite of the two new prescriptions after a visit to the doctor yesterday), because I finally got my dishes done.

Living alone and being sick means there wasn’t a lot of cooking going on here, but still there are glasses, plates and some bowls. I have filled the sink with soapy water, I can’t count the number of times, yet I never completed the job. Too many times I ended up stacking rinsed dishes to the side...for the next time.

Well, today was the day. There were two bowls, a glass and all the stuff rejected during the last week. One was a casserole dish that needed a good scour, I think it got soaked about four times this week and today I finally got the job done. Yeah for me.


These sound like minor unimportant things, but for anyone with fatigue issues, and for me, standing issues because of my back, it was worthy of a check in the done column. 

No comments:

Post a Comment