Tuesday 14 October 2014

The Least Little Stress



My day actually started off pretty good. I was up and dressed, had the garbage out and was ready to go to the other building to do my laundry. I had even packed everything on the walker so I just had to walk out the door.

It was a gorgeous fall day, the sun was shining and it felt warm and wonderful.

I needed to report to the manager, tell her about the vandalism to my car and my garden gazing ball. She came and inspected the damage, and wanted me to file a police report.

My day quickly went downhill from there as just that added stress, and something else to worry about, to need to take care of pushed me over my limit.

The policeman that came was very polite, and reassured me I did need to file a report to create a ‘paper trail’.


All I know is I am so tired I can barely hold my head up or keep my eyes open. But it’s too early to go to bed or I’ll be up the rest of the night. This whole thing has left me stressed, and I wouldn’t be surprised if when I finally make it to bed, I’ll suddenly be wide awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment