Wednesday 4 May 2016

End of the Workshop

I just had my morning coffee out on my small patio, the sun warm on my face, the sounds of birds in the trees and the breeze making my wind chime sing. I feel good, happy, and full of positive thoughts.

I'm going to finish up some projects today, looking forward to a day out with my friend tomorrow.

I know this sense of well being may pass, and that's okay, I'm just going to make the best of it while it lasts.

There is really something to be said for the power of positive thinking.

Yesterday was the last of my 6 week workshop on living with chronic pain. I'm sorry to see it end. I enjoyed the social aspect of it, realize I do spend too much time alone. One woman, a fellow artist, and I are going to stay in touch.

I learned a lot more from these sessions than how to cope and deal with chronic pain, and for that I'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment