Wednesday 1 June 2016

MS Hug

The MS Hug is another one of those vague symptoms that vary from person to person. I find it bothers me more when I'm tired, so I get it at night. Mine usually hits as a constant...ache, I'd say, more than a sharp pain.

It almost feels like someone is pressing their fist under my rib cage, usually on the right side. I turn to the heating pad for some relief, and pick up my book, diversion therapy.

Sometimes, it feels like I'm wearing a too tight band around my ribs.

I'll admit I've done a lot more of those deep breathing exercises since the workshop I attended on Living Better with Chronic Pain.

Whatever works, right?

Here's an article on dealing with MS Hug, maybe you'll find something new that might help you.


https://www.verywell.com/tips-for-managing-the-ms-hug-2440803?utm_content=20160601&utm_medium=email&utm_source=exp_nl&utm_campaign=list_ms&utm_term=list_ms


No comments:

Post a Comment