Sunday 30 August 2015

Overdoing?


I never walk with ease, but some days are decidedly better than others. Today is not one of those days.

I spent a good part of the night on the heating pad, and now have a pain patch on my back. I don't know what set this bout of back pain off, maybe the extra walking yesterday, sitting in crappy chairs, lifting the heavy bags of groceries? Who knows, but whatever it was...I'm paying for it today.

Add to that, I forgot my sunblock and have my rash back on my face and arms.

And people wonder why I don't make plans, but go day to day, almost moment to moment. When I went out yesterday I was tired, and I knew I was pushing it, paid for it with a sleepless, pain filled night, and now I'll be dragging for days.

I'll rest up and take care, there's a place I need to be at the end of the week, things I need to do. So, like an overtired toddler, it's afternoon naps and early to bed. Unfortunately a toddler will grow out of their need for naps, my need will only increase with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment