Friday 7 July 2017

First Week Completed

I made it through the first week of the new medication, the one for nerve pain. Has it helped? I'd say yes...except...I have some dizziness that means I have to move slow, no sudden changes, especially if turning or bending down.

I was to double the dose yesterday, but decided to take some caution. I doubled the evening dose, and kept the day time dose the same. That way, if I'm busy, going out, driving whatever, I'll not be risking things by having my balance off even more.

Had the eye teat for peripheral vision, have to repeat the right eye again, same as last year. Maybe it takes me that long to get the gist of it. I feel like I'm in an arcade shooting the ducks, except there's a brain delay between what I see and when my brain recognizes it. I always felt like I was a step behind.

Left eye was good. If I lose the peripheral is my driving license in jeopardy? Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment