Thursday 1 June 2017

Dem Bones, Dem Bones

Yesterday was day 2 on the new medication. I felt I had a bit more energy, and was moving around better.

I even managed to get the fairy lights attached to my black metal plant stand, with a lot of bending and reaching. I hate when I can hear the bones in my knee rub, and worried about the pain I would feel as a result, but there was none.

Today, I'm still moving better than usual, and pain is mild, a change for me.

My wrist aches, and is bothersome, but that may be my own fault for not sleeping with a brace on, to keep it straight.

I've taken today's pill, and am sitting here, upright, as directed. I'm not to lie down for at least a half hour after, in case of reflux I guess.

The sun is shining, the skies are blue, and my pain is being managed. Seems like it's a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment