Monday 10 November 2014

Shower Fatigue




Feeling well rested after a weekend of early to bed, not so early to rise, and lots of naps. Have to go out tomorrow so today is bath day. Doesn't seem like that should be a big deal, but for me it is.

Gone are the days I can get up, shower, dress and go out. All that activity requires a nap. So I schedule baths and/or showers before bed the night before, which hopefully means instead of a nap, I'll get a good night's sleep.

I also need to do the laundry, so I'm thinking, laundry this morning, nap, bath, early to bed, but I'll still be worn out for tomorrow.

I guess I'll put the laundry off until...maybe Thursday. After being out all day tomorrow I'll have to have a down day Wednesday, the after effects of being busy. Maybe by Thursday I'll be ready to get up and out.

That woman who worked long hours, in a very stressful and responsible job, and raised two kids alone seems like a figment of my imagination. She's gone...poof...nothing left but a shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment